I spent 15 racing Enduro nationally and internationally and now, as a retired racer, I get to:
- coach mx, offroad and adventure riding
- run trailrides and adventure rides
- coordinate amazing women's only riding and coaching weekends
- keynote speak about my racing history, education journey, health and wellbeing and my successes and struggles in business
- create epic JW Merch and see you, my amazing customers and friends, wear it
- plus... I've written a kids book that I just WANT you to read
I love to coach everyone from the absolute beginner through to elite young riders, and while in the past motorcycling has been heavily male dominated, I am glad to see that things are changing and that I am able to play a part in encouraging women and girls to participate and enjoy motorcycling as much as I have and still do.
Jemma has always enjoyed sharing her knowledge and experience with others. Plus she LOVES getting her hands on a microphone!
From school seminars to international women's week events and a wide array of awards nights, Jemma’s made it her mission to speak with the wider community about her journey.
Offroad racing, and riding dirt bikes in general, has helped to shape both her attitude as well as her work ethic, all the while instilling an adventurous (and some would say competitive) outlook on life.